The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

FOs from the past year

Here are some finished objects from the past year. Yarn brand, type and weight are included where I remember. Future WIP and FO posts will have all the specs!

I call this my ecology scarf, because the colors are the same of the UA's Ecology & Evolutionary Biology department. This was my first foray into block color, and it turned out really well!

Yarn: Red Heart Plush
Type: Fingering/Sport
Colors: Sage and Forest

This is a panta, a combination of a headband, bonnet and bandanna. Perfect for morning jogs!

Yarn: a silk/wool combination
Type: worsted
Color: Purple plum

This is my "Acid Sunset Hat", an original Ingrid creation. I used my second ball of the purple silk/wool yarn left over from the panta to make this hat, combined with a fun fur. It turned out surprisingly thick and gummy, but it still feels comfy - that's all that matters!

Yarn: a silk/wool combination paired with Whimsy fun fur
Type: worsted plus lace
Color: purple; pink/orange

This was my very first scarf! I still wear it today.

Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun
Type: Bulky
Color: Regency

Here is my very first hat!

Yarn: Plymouth Encore
Type: worsted
Colors: Navy blue and white

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home