The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

WIP: Monk's Travel Satchel

I started this bag in late March, and I'm still only on the strap. When I finish this entire bag, I will make a second one with the hand painted yarn I acquired (see 2 posts ago for pictures!). The pattern is from the book Folk Bags, but I was able to snag a preview copy online so I didn't have to purchase the entire book.


The strap itself. It's so long already! Eventually I'll finish it and move on to the main panels.


A close-up of the seed stitch I'm utilizing for the strap.

Yarn: Marks & Kattens' Bomull
Type: 50% Cotton/50% Wool, sport weight
Color: Navy blue, turquoise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home