The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Monday, July 03, 2006

FO: iPod nano necklace

I love music just as much as I love ecology, language, literature and bicycling. Of course, I needed a fun iPod nano sock to hold all my tunes for when I stroll around my college campus! I knit this fun little sock a couple of months ago during one of my radio programs (kamp.arizona.edu) and just added an I-cord necklace. It works great! I'm going to knit another one for my youngest brother Stefan, who has an iPod mini. He specifically bought some Rowan cotton yarn (black) just so I could knit him one.


Yarn: silk/wool blend (the same exact yarn I used for my Acid Sunset hat and my first panta)
Type: worsted
Color: purple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home