The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stop the world, I want to get off!

School is definitely getting in the way of my knitting! I'm enjoying Latin and environmental ethics, but applying to grad school is a full time job. I joined a LiveJournal community yarn swap! I'm really excited to meet new knitters and see what other people mail to others. I *love* getting mail, and having a winter secret yarn buddy will be just the thing to perk up cold days (in addition to chai tea and toe socks). Pictures of recent WIPs and FOs to come very soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! I can't find your questionaire. Did you have a chance to fill it out yet? :)

-Your fairy

6:15 PM  
Blogger Cerridwen said...

Yes, mail...mail is fun...especialy when you are in ANOTHER CONTINET...hint hint...

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home