The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Needle and project inventory

Circular needles:

size 1 29" INOX (2, for socks)
size 2 24" Addi turbo (2, for socks) - currently with blue/white striped sock project
size 4 29" INOX - currently with Monk's Travel Satchel project
size 8 16" Addi turbo - currently with Irish Walking Hat project
size 8 20" INOX - currently with Liesel scarf project
size 8 29" INOX - currently with lap blanket project (I bought the needle yesterday and just started it last night!)
size 9 16" Clover bamboo
size 10 24" metal
size 10.5 16" INOX

Double pointed needles:

size 3 Clover bamboo (5)
size 5 Susan Bates metal (4)
size 8 Clover bamboo (5) - currently MISSING :(
size 10.5 Brittany hard birch (5)

I rarely use straight needles anymore, but my dice scarf project is being worked on size 8 Clover bamboo straights.

Notions I need from my LYS or craft store:

-at least three sets of point protectors; my WIPs tend to slide off the needles if I'm not careful
-something to hold my dpns and crochet hooks until I make the circ/dpn holder from Stitch 'N Bitch: A Knitter's Handbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home