The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Monday, September 04, 2006

WIP: Dice scarf

I'm really liking how this scarf is turning out. As I've been going along, I like the "Coca-Cola" effect the red and grey is producing, but I thought about dividing the scarf into thirds, and adding the other primary colors (yellow and blue) CCs for the second and third sections, respectively. The MC would still be grey. I'll think about it some more.



I finished Stefan's iPod sock necklace yesterday for his birthday, but forgot to take a photo of the FO. Rest assured, it seems sturdy, and I think the cotton yarn will go a long way as far as longevity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home