The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

WIP: Irish Walking Hat

The cap fever continues! I started working on my first Irish Hiking Scarf for my grandmother earlier in the year; it's still on the shelf, because she doesn't want it until Christmas. When I found a pattern for an Irish Walking Hat, I was thrilled beyond belief - another hat/scarf combo I can knit! Even though I can now do more advanced cables, the two-twist cable will look awesome with the color I'm using. So far, I have just the 2x2 ribbed brim and a few rows of the background necessary for the cabling.




Yarn: Lamb's Pride
Type: Worsted
Color: Heathered steel blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home