The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

WIP: Lap Blanket

I have no desire to knit a baby blanket, as there are no whippersnappers in my life or any of my friends'. However, I do love the feeling of being snuggy and comfy where I knit, whether it's in a sofa chair at Starbucks, or the restaurant iron chairs at Mimi's Cafe, where my knitting circle meets. I bought a 29" circular needle yesterday, and am going to start my personal lap blanket with a seed stitch border.



Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun
Type: light bulky
Colors: Hepplewhite, Gothic, Regency, Waterfall

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwen said...

Aww, you mean you aren't going to knit something for Jen's baby?

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home