The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Monday, July 03, 2006

New needles and sock yarn!

This morning, Cerridwen and I ambushed Purl's with our 40% off coupons from Jo-Ann's Crafts; Purl's said they would honor one coupon per customer for any one item. This was my big chance to snag the Addi Turbo sock yarn needles that I've been waiting for. I also scored some Italian sock yarn in a really nifty color combination. I hardly wait to start my 2 socks on 2 circular needles! Photos will definitely accompany my progress.


Needles: two 24" size 2 circular needles
Yarn: Sockotta
Colors: teal/blue/white

2 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwen said...

I got a set of 20 inches at the Broadway location. Also, my stepdad picked out the sock yarn he wants, so am casting on them. he wants an 8 inch cuff!! And his foot? It's actualy a foot!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Cerridwen said...

I miss my Igrid!!! Need to find a new nickname!! When are you comming home?!?

I am having lunch with my godmother tomorrow. She is bringing me yarn. She thinks it might be angora!! COme home and you can have some!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home