The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Unfinished projects, new timelines

Well, I'm back from my summer abroad in Europe! I tried starting my two socks on two circs on the plane ride over, but I kept having to rearrange the stitches on each needle after every row completed, so I must not have placed the socks correctly on the needles to begin with. That, and I left my two nice stitch holders on the plane in Munich...argh! So far, I have two very nifty wrist warmers...but I want to wind up with socks. Eventually, I will.

There are many unfinished knitting projects I have in my stash (Monk's Travel Satchel, Stefan's iPod sock, Phi Beta Chi scarf, and a couple others) but I'll all have to give them a rest for awhile longer. My number one craft priority is finishing my parents' 25th wedding anniversary cross-stitch sampler. Of course, I started this project nine months ago, and their anniversary was back in January...*d'oh!* My mother said as long as she gets it before the 26th anniversary, she'll be thrilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home