The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Monday, August 14, 2006

It's fun to lose count of how many projects I'm working on

Yes, yes it is! I've bagged up Liesel for awhile and have returned to the Monk's Travel Satchel, since I figured it was more logical to finish a messenger bag for my day-to-day college schedule than to finish a scarf that I won't be able to wear for at least another four months. I'm at approximately 50" on the strap, and I'll bind off at 60".

Every day, a new project tempts me. This one appears to be so simple, a child could knit it, and I've yet to tackle any kind of knit item that's wearable below my neck, so I'm quite intrigued.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwen said...

GO for it!! I just finished my first cardigan (ok, granted it was for a baby) but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. You should make a sweater for you!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home