The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Liesel redux

So, everything that I said in my last post - out the window. While the cross-stitch work is still my priority, I was determined to master at least one lace item before the end of summer, so I started the Liesel scarf again. I had done two "large swatches" - this is Ingrid-speak for "I didn't want to frog back to my mistake so I just bound the work off" - but now I'm finally in the perfect groove of the 10-row pattern. I refuse to mess up again. Now, I'm about 70 rows in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwen said...

I think it is the yarn. I am trying to make a panta out of that stuff. Had to restart it 8 times at work...

though, maybe it was work....

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home