The national pastime of the planet Zenn-La

A blog that chronicles the knitting (mis)adventures of a college student who loves French, Latin, philosophy, music and evolutionary biology.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

WIP: Coronet Cabled Hat

Lamb's Pride 85% wool/15% mohair yarn is currently on sale at the upscale LYS, so I scrounged up all my extra change and bought two skeins in a deep, rich royal purple. I was browsing patterns online for cabled hats, and found one on Knitty in the "tangy" category of difficulty. And so, I started yet another project. I'll be utilizing a nine-stitch braid cable instead of the simple two-strand (six stitch) cable that I used for Grandma Elena's grey Irish hiking scarf. I can't wait to make a matching Irish hiking scarf to match this new Coronet hat! Pictures of the WIP to come when I find my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home